- What one step can I take today to increase public awareness of the plight of farmed animals? What is the best way for me to help spread the word? How can I help someone else connect the dots?
- How can I be the best ambassador possible for veganism? How can I show that being vegan is the healthiest, most responsible and most compassionate way of being? How can I be more welcoming to new vegans and vegans-to-be?
- What specific skills and strengths can I bring to the table to forward the cause of animal liberation? Because doing what you're good at, and what you enjoy, will make you more effective.
- What can I do to show that animal rights are human rights as well? How can I show the intersections between human and animal oppressions? How can I demonstrate the various ways they're linked?
- How can I help bridge the gap between vegans and non-vegans? (Or between different factions of vegans?) How can I show where there's common ground?
- How can I protect myself from fatigue and burnout so I'm stronger for the long haul? What would stop me from being vegan? What can I learn from detractors of our cause?
- How can I be proactive instead of reactive? How can I highlight gains rather than losses? How can I move from focusing on problems to developing solutions?
Obviously, questions are a lot easier to ask than answer (and more fun in my opinion), so I'll leave the hard work of actually answering them up to you. ;)