Excellent! I hope many of you do because we sorely need vegan goods and services. And as a consumer wanting to spend my measly dollars in humanitarian sentientarian ways, here's a small sampling of what I personally would like to see more of:
- vegan-themed calendars (both wall and engagement planners) -- because how many did I come across scouring Amazon back in December? Nada. Tsk, tsk.
- vegan books that aren't cookbooks -- because not every vegan is infatuated with food. At least, I'm not.
- vegan books discussing the politics of food, however, are always welcome
- vegan anthologies -- because it would be cool to have collections of authors discussing their vegan journey or other aspects of the vegan experience
- vegan documentaries -- because they rule!
- vegan humour -- more jokes, comics, standup comedians and funny books, please
- vegan art
- vegan plays and musicals -- why not?
- vegan apps
- vegan directories
- vegan databases, studies and surveys
- vegan classes and courses
- vegan job boards -- there's one or two, but we need more
- vegan career counsellors, and
- vegan life coaches -- with special emphasis on stress and anger management, snort
So, step up to the plate all my vegan entrepreneurial friends and let's fill in the gaps! :)